FY19 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Thank you to everyone who submitted projects for the FY 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)!
Start thinking of projects for the FY 2020 NSGP. We expect it to be very similar to the FY 2019 NSGP (see FY 2019 NSGP Overview below).
A new bulletin came out for the NSGP allowing reprograming to cover the cost of security contract personnel. While programming for FY18 will not be available in Kansas, we will entertain programming for FY19.
FY 2019 NSGP Resources
- FY 2019 NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- FY 2019 NSGP Investment Justification Form
- FY 2019 NSGP Fact Sheet
- FY 2019 NSGP Key Changes
- FY 2019 NSGP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Protecting Your Organization Webinar
- Grant program checklist for SAAs
Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation
Should you have questions, please contact Lt. Edna Cordner at (785) 296-2444 or Melanie Lawrence at (785) 296-6654.