FY20 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Thank you to everyone who submitted projects for the FY 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program!
You can start thinking of projects for this year's NSGP as we expect it to be very similar to the FY 2019 NSGP. In particular we encourage you to begin your Vulnerability/Risk Assessment. One or both of these methods are acceptable:
- Conduct risk assessment through FEMA expert or local police or sheriff department (Preferred)
- Minutes of security meetings detailing gaps and needs
Additionally, a new bulletin has been released for the NSGP allowing reprogramming to cover the cost of security contract personnel. While reprogramming from FY18 will not be available in Kansas, we will entertain reprogramming to contract security personnel for FY19 and for the FY20 NSGP programming.
To help you prepare for the FY2020 NSGP we have listed last year's resources for your reference. Begin with the FY 2019 NSGP Overview.
New resources will be made available as they are released.
FY 2019 NSGP Resources
- FY 2019 NSGP Overview
- FY 2019 NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- FY 2019 NSGP Investment Justification Form
- FY 2019 NSGP Fact Sheet
- FY 2019 NSGP Key Changes
- FY 2019 NSGP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Protecting Your Organization Webinar
- Grant program checklist for SAAs
Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation
Should you have questions, please contact Lt. Edna Cordner at (785) 296-2444 or Melanie Lawrence at (785) 296-6654.