Pregnant Women and Infants
Pregnant Women and Infants Priorities at a Glance - Updated 05/12/10
- All women receive early and comprehensive health care before, during and after pregnancy.
- Improve mental health and behavioral health of pregnant women and new mothers.
- Reduce preterm births (including low birth weight and infant mortality).
- Increase initiation, duration and exclusivity of breastfeeding.
Key Pregnant Women & Infants Documents
Resources Used to Develop PW&I Priorities and Action Plan
Meeting 1 Materials (Nov. 6th, 2009)
Meeting 1 Results and Follow-Up
Meeting 2 Resources (Jan. 29th, 2010)
Meeting 2 Handouts (Jan. 29th, 2010)
Meeting 2 Results
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse